Saturday 16 May 2015

Mini ASOS Beauty Haul


A 30% off sale on all beauty products on the ASOS website? How could you resist a small (or big) splurge?! Of course I took advantage of the sale (and my bank balance!) and had to pick up a few pieces for myself! I've been doing a lot of overtime at work so I thought why not treat myself with a few new beauty products.

I really wanted to pick up the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation but as I have never tried it before, I didnt want to risk getting a colour which could end up being too light or dark for my skintone so will pick it up next time I take a trip to Space NK to make sure I get the right colour but I did pick up a few pieces from Maybelline, Bourjous and Benefit! 

Bourjois Happy Light Foundation

I have been wanting to try this foundation for so long but had trouble finding it anywhere so when I found it in the sale on ASOS I had to purchase it! I ended up ordering the perfect shade too - so lucky! I have been really liking it so far and will probably do a full review on it soon so keep an eye out in the coming weeks!

Benefit Primping With The Stars

I own two of the samples of Benefits Rollerlash that recently came free with Elle Magazine and I love it and I don't own anything else by Benefit until this! I have really wanted to try their They're Real Mascara for so long and when I saw this mini set on ASOS I had to buy it especially getting five of their other top products! I have tried the Porefessional so far and am really liking it! Can't wait to try the rest of the things in this set.

Barry M Basecoat, Top Coat and Nail Hardener All in One

I am a huge fan of Barry M and being someone who likes to use a basecoat and top coat and being someone who suffers from brittle nails - I am loving this all in one nail product! 

Maybelline Baby Lips in Hydrate

I read so many great reviews about the Maybelline Baby Lips range so really wanted to try one out. work as a cashier in retail so I am often very busy so I need an easy to apply lip product when my lips are feeling dry when I'm working! I have been using this so much already in the two days since it arrived and am loving it so much!

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

I didn't really need new mascara but what can u do when they are on offer in a sale?! I am really glad I did buy it as I really do like it! I'm not surprised though as I think Maybelline mascara a are great - my favourite is their falsies one which I first tried about two years ago thanks to Tanya Burr! I will do a full review in a few weeks time! 

Have you tried any of their products - I would love to hear your reviews on them! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© hellomisslauren. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig