Wednesday 6 November 2019

Officially a Graduate!


Yesterday, I officially became a graduate!

Like many students, I would describe my university experience as one of the most stressful and challenging times but definitely the most rewarding! Graduation was one of the proudest and happiest days of my life so far and one I will never forget.

My graduation was at 10:30 in the morning and was held at Senate House in Bloomsbury, London. I graduated with a BA in Journalism and Media and was awarded a 2:1 which I was, and still, am, beyond happy about! I had my Mum, Dad and Nan (my Mum's Mum) there to celebrate my special day. I attended Birkbeck, University of London.

Birkbeck was actually my second shot at university. I first attended the University of Greenwich in 2013 after college but decided that university life wasn't for me after the first term. I was a little apprehensive, at the time, with my decision to give up but looking back now, I am so happy I did as I wouldn't have had the experience that I did at Birkbeck! Everything happens for a reason.

So proud of all I have achieved over the past three years and am looking forward to what my future holds...

Class of 2019!



Lauren xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© hellomisslauren. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig