Sunday 6 July 2014

My Birthday Outfit!



My second outfit post! Yesterday it was my 20th birthday and I spent the day with my family and the night before I had a night out with my friends, which was fun!

I thought I would take some photos of my outfit as I love it! I really wanted a co-ord set as I kept seeing them everywhere and when I saw this one in New Look, I had to buy it! Its a pretty coral pink with grey floral design and is really lightweight so is perfect for those hot summer days. The weather lately has been really lovely and sunny but by the time my birthday celebrations began on Friday night it changed and became cloudy and rainy (although still warm). Typical. Although the weather was not the best, that wasn't gonna stop me wearing this summer set. It is July after all. 

I wore the same sandals as I did in my last post as they are soo comfy! And of course I had to wear my birthday girl badge!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

Lauren x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© hellomisslauren. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig