Wednesday 8 October 2014

My Top 10 Beauty Products Tag



I love reading tag posts so today I thought I would do the 'My Top 10 Beauty Products' Tag! The products I have featured include everything from my all-time favourite foundation to my favourite Autumnal lip colour! Although I have many beauty products that I enjoy using, these products are my go-to products. Hope you enjoy!

Foundation
I have a few favourite base products but Rimmel's Wake Me Up Foundation is always my go-to one and always the one I go back to if my skin is not feeling its best as its lightweight, beautifully blends and has a great amount of coverage. I totally love this product and my skin certainly does too!

Concealer
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Warm Medium (shade 3). I have been using this for a long while now and can still say its my favourite as I've tried nothing that comes close it. It is great at covering blemishes and redness without looking cakey. I have been wanting to try out the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer but as its a little on the pricey side, I think I will stick to this great budget one! Love this stuff!

Powder
My skin tends to get very oily in the t-zone so anything to help and cover that is great in my eyes. Rimmel's Clear Complexion Clarifying Powder In Transparent works wonders on my skin and is very lightweight. It works really nicely with my favourite foundation and concealer too!

Blush, Bronzer AND Highlighter!
Yep you read that correctly, I've put all these three into one paragraph and that's because I love the Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette! I bought this a few months ago after seeing the hype on many blog posts and I'm glad I gave it to the hype. The bronzer is a perfect shade that is not too orange and is perfect for contouring (which I don't tend to do everyday) or if you just want a healthy glowing looking skin. The blush is in the shade 'Rose Gold' and is a beautiful rosy gold colour which is perfect for the summer and winter months. The highligher adds a lovely simmer to the apple of my cheeks which adds to the glowing skin effect. Love love love this palette!

Mascara
I love Maybelline's Falsies Mascara! After seeing Tanya Burr talk about this product and how much she loved it on a lot of her YouTube make-up tutorials, I went and bought it and I can honestly say its my favourite mascara. I have also been loving Barry M's Lash Vegas but I think this just wins for me as its great at giving the false eyelash effect which the false eyelashes! Win Win!

Eyeshadow
I was on the lookout for a great eyeshadow palette and what a bargain this one is! Great set of colours, Great quality and a fantastic price too! Although I don't tend to wear eyeshadow everyday or barely at all in the summer months, I'm looking forward to using this a lot more in Autumn and Winter months!

Eyebrows
I love Avon's Glimmerstick Brow Definer in Dark Brown. Lucky for me, I don't need to really fill in my eyebrows that much but I do use this often enough to know that I love it! Its a great match for my brows and is easy to apply. Love!

Lip Product
When I think of Autumn, I think dark lips and my all-time favourite lip colour has to be Rimmel Kate 107! I think everyone loves this as I've seen so many Bloggers and YouTubers raving about it! Its the perfect Autumn lip colour - a dark deep purpley red -  and is very moisturizing! Perfect!

I really loved writing out this tag and tag anyone who reads this post to do it! A collection of my holy grail products.

Lauren x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. this looks like fun and I will write this tag tomorrow :)

    annaboho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some lovely products! xx
    Emma | Cookies&Cream Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to trying that foundation, I have heard great things about it <3 xx


    Blondeofcarbs

    ReplyDelete

© hellomisslauren. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig