Sunday 24 March 2019

Sunday Funday





What a beautiful day! Blue skies and Sunshine. Spring is fast approaching!

Today's post is a style one. I have brought a bit of Spring into my outfit with a splash of pink in my cropped jumper, yes cropped in March! I got my jumper from I Saw It First and I paired it with one of my favourite pieces from the past season - my paperbag waist leather look shorts from ASOS. These shorts have been a staple in my wardrobe since purchasing them back in January and I have styled for daytime - like today's post - and for an evening look with a leopard print shirt and thigh high boots. But for today, I have teamed them with black tights (Primark) and my buckled biker boots (New Look) for a stylish, but practical, everyday look. These boots are actually surprisingly a lot comfier than they look too!

Hope everyone has a fab Sunday!

Lauren x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This outfit is so nice! And yaaay for Spring haha

    franalibi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© hellomisslauren. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig