Tuesday 26 March 2019

What I have been loving at the moment...

 I feel like the last few months have been pretty interesting for me beauty-wise. I always loved beauty but the past few months, I have been really finding products that suit me, my skin type and products that work for me. In this post, I am going to be giving you a run-down of a few of my favourites including one miscellaneous product thrown in for good measure.. a candle!

Lush Sleepy Body Lotion: I love this little pot! I love lavender and this body lotion is the perfect scent of lavender. It's not too sweet but sweet enough. Perfect for putting on after you've had a hectic day, got out of the shower and put on your fav night wear. It's definitely lush (excuse the pun!)

Urban Decay All-Nighter: I have got the travel size of this spray as I had never tried it before despite hearing countless good reviews and it definitely does live up to its hype - I will be buying the full size when this runs out! It does exactly what it supposed to amazingly - keeps my make-up on all day (or night!)

Revolution Foundation Stick: This was a new release when I first tried it and I love it. I have a shade a bit too dark for me but once blended that small error is unnoticeable and is wearable. Its long lasting and definitely gives full coverage. I have normal/combination skin so this type of foundation is perfect for my skin type. Will definitely be repurchasing.

Maybelline Face Studio Primer: This stuff is amazing! Does exactly what it says on the packaging - minimizes and blurs pores. I use this under my foundation and I also find it helps my foundation last longer too which is fab! Love Love Love!


Mario Badescu Drying Lotion: Despite being 24 (25 in July) my skin stills plays up and presents me with a little spot, or two, very occasionally. This drying lotion helps dry my spot up and it is gone within a day or two (or at least is reduced). I was recommended this and I really like it. Would definitely consider using other Mario Badescu products in the future. I want to try their facial toning mist.

LAB Lemon Vanilla Candle: I loveee this candle (and candles in general!). This one by LAB has a lovely sweet scent - Lemon, Vanilla with a hint of Coconut. Its very refreshing! and I am 100% repurchasing in the future!

Have you tried any of these products?
Also let me know in the comments below what you've been loving recently. Style wise, beauty, skincare or miscellaneous!

Lauren x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© hellomisslauren. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig