Thursday 1 January 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Jumper/Primark
Skirt/New Look
Tights/Primark
Necklace/New Look

I cannot believe that we are now in 2015! 2014 went by in a flash and now I cannot wait for what this new year has in store. 2014 was such a whirlwind year but I also had some really great moments including meeting The Vamps twice! Me and my sister are huge fans of them so it was amazing to meet them once, let alone twice!

NYE is always the same every year but I love it - we hold a family meet up at our house and just sit and catch up, listen to great music and obviously eat delicious food! My family usually arrive around 8:30 and then end up staying till 2am which was no different last night, Like every year I always buy something new to wear and I usually end up wearing the same outfit on Christmas Day night and NYE and this years outfit was this; a black turtleneck jumper from Primark, a gingham check skirt from New Look, plain black tights from Primark and a statement necklace from New Look. As I am usually at home for New Year, I don't tend to "dress up" - I like to keep it simple but nice!

I don't tend to do many outfit photos as I never feel they turn out great so I took these photos on my new iPad mini and was the photo created by using the picstitch app.

Hope everyone had an amazing NYE and are looking forward to 2015!

Lauren x
SHARE:

1 comment

© hellomisslauren. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig