Monday 5 January 2015

'Head Over Heels' Topshop Cream Blush




So last week, my sister and I decided to head over to do some sales shopping in Westfield Stratford City and obviously a shopping day is not complete without a little trip into Topshop! I really love their lipsticks (not a huge fan of their nail polishes though) but I've really wanted to get my hands on one of their blushes as I have heard - or read! - so many great things about them so when I saw this - Head Over Heels Blush - in a mini set with Topshop's Wicked Lipstick - I had to buy it! Not to mention the set was six pounds for both the blush and lipstick! Bargain!

First things first, I am totally won over with any makeup that comes in cute packaging and how cute is the packaging of this blush? Plus the fact that it also comes with a mirror is brilliant. The pan of the blush is also great as its big enough so you can use any brush that you prefer.

'Head Over Heels' is a beautiful pink/coral which would make the perfect summer blush although as its new I couldn't resist using it now even though its only January! It is a cream blush which is one that I have never tried before but I really like it. It very pigmented so you do need to be careful when applying. I apply it lightly to the the apples of my cheeks using the Real Techniques Blush Brush and it gives a natural peachy glow.

So overall I really love the shade and am looking forward to collecting some of the other Topshop shades and wearing it more throughout the next few months and of course, into the summer!

Lauren x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Such a pretty shade! I love Topshop's powdered blushers x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete

© hellomisslauren. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig